- 1 jalapeño roasted & seeded
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbs raw collected local organic honey
- 5 Tbs EVOO
- Take a large jalapeño and place over an open flame on high.
- With tongs rotate the jalapeño until it is blackened on all sides. (It should look burnt).
- Remove from heat and immediately place in a small ziploc bag and let sit for 20 minutes.
- In a blender add all of the remaining ingredients except for the EVOO and jalapeño. Wash the jalapeño under cold water to remove the burnt skin.
- Remove the stem, cut in half, remove the seeds. Add jalapeño to the blender and start to blend and simultaneously add in the EVOO to the mixture.