Ingredients (for mushrooms):
- 5 Portabella mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 6 Tbs olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Ingredients (for chicken):
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1/2 Tbs taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 lime
- 1 Tbs chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
Directions( for mushrooms):
- With a large pan on high heat, sauté sliced onions in 2 Tbs olive oil. Once onions are getting charred remove from pan.
- Add the remaining oil to pan. Sauté mushrooms on high heat. Once the mushrooms are getting charred add garlic and 5 to 6 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Wait 2 minutes and add onions back into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Directions (for chicken):
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add all ingredients. For the lime, squeeze fully and cut into wheels and place in bowl.
- Mix well and let marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Heat large pan on high and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat pan on high heat. Once pan is heated, evenly place chicken and sauté on high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.