- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cups organic dark chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl (using a hand mixer preferably) cream together the butter coconut oil and coconut sugar until light and smooth. Add the vanilla and eggs mixing until incorporated.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Add the almond flour 1 cup at a time
- then the coconut flour. Beat well after each addition.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts with a baking spatula.
- Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Slightly pat the center to ensure the centers get evenly baked.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool and enjoy! (Stash away in a sealed Tupperware not in the fridge)